- Energy Efficient Water Heater – Do You Have One? How to Have a Energy Efficient Water Heater
For most of us, saving up on utility bills means cutting out use on air conditioners and heating. But most homeowners don’t know that water heaters also consume a lot of energy. It’s the third largest energy expense in your home and accounts for 25% of your monthly … Read more
- Save Money with Indirect Water Heaters Out of sight, out of mind. That’s the way it should be when it comes to your home’s water heater. Water heaters should work seamlessly, require zero attention, and cost little to maintain.
Most of us take our heaters for granted simply because we don’t see them. We turn our shower dials on, press the dishwasher’s … Read more
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance 4 Tips for Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Here are some tips on tankless water heater maintenance. Tankless water heaters run water through little holes, so it is essential that your water quality is at any rate genuinely high. if your water is hard, introduce a water softener if you don’t as of now have one. There … Read more
- Water Heater Odors and What to Do About Them Why Does My Hot Water Heater Stink?
If you detect water heater odors or a lingering odor in the water itself, then there is a good chance that your tank has come down with a bacterial infection. It will smell like rotten eggs.
The most convenient way to solve this problem is to flush out the tank. … Read more
- Plumbing Services
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Camera Service
- Drain Cleaning San Diego CA – Emergency Service
- Leak Detection
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Line Installation & Repair San Diego CA
- Sewer Line Replacement and Repair San Diego CA
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Litigation Support
- Mold and Flood Damage
- Water Heaters
- Plumbing Tips
- Repair Warranty
- Plumbing FAQ